I have an important question. It's possible download apps for smartwach like translater or web browser if smartwach was connected to an iPhone 6s? I have also a android phone. Can I install it whit the android phone and then use the smartwach whit iphone whit the installated apps? (The Android phone is a Samsung galaxy s3) the apps was like that :
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg25_f1Q52Q
    Sorry if I done mistakes but I'm italian thanks for your time. I hope you answer me.
    11-09-2016 02:22 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The watch can only be paired with one device at a time, so if you want to pair it with your iPhone, you have to factory reset the watch first. This article is worth reading, and says the following:

"Due to Apple's enforced restrictions with iOS, the Android Wear experience isn't an exact replica of the Google smartphone one.

Apple doesn't allow competing app stores on the iPhone, so third-party Android apps are not allowed. That means you'll be limited to what's baked into your smartwatch - i.e the basic Google apps.

You will, however, get push notifications from your iOS apps right on your Android Wear smartwatch. That doesn't just mean texts, emails and calendar reminders, either - we're talking the whole third party shebang
    ." (Remember, though, that they're only talking about notifications, not other watch functions.)
    11-09-2016 07:00 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The watch can only be paired with one device at a time, so if you want to pair it with your iPhone, you have to factory reset the watch first. This article is worth reading, and says the following:

"Due to Apple's enforced restrictions with iOS, the Android Wear experience isn't an exact replica of the Google smartphone one.

Apple doesn't allow competing app stores on the iPhone, so third-party Android apps are not allowed. That means you'll be limited to what's baked into your smartwatch - i.e the basic Google apps.

You will, however, get push notifications from your iOS apps right on your Android Wear smartwatch. That doesn't just mean texts, emails and calendar reminders, either - we're talking the whole third party shebang
    ." (Remember, though, that they're only talking about notifications, not other watch functions.)
    Which is interesting because on my Fenix 3 HR, the Garmin app (IQ CONNECT) allows users to download Watch faces as well as small watch apps such as golfing aides, tip calculators, parking finder, etc.

If Garmin is allowed this then why not Android?
    11-15-2016 11:59 PM
    The Fenix 3 HR is not an Android Wear watch. I would assume that your watch was actually designed to be more compatible with iPhones, but you'd have to talk with the Garmin engineers about that. I don't think Android Wear was initially intended to be compatible with iPhones, but later they were able to get it work, at least partially. So that's why compatibility is not full.
    11-16-2016 01:09 AM