Update my Huawei watch to android wear 2.0 using the iphone android wear app.

ynotoeth

May 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi I have an original Huawei watch connected to my iphone 7 via Android wear AP v2.4.13. I am aware that Android Wear 2.0 is now rolling out to Huawei watches. I have no idea how to upload the new version to replace android wear 1.5 already on my watch. Ive read many comments saying to go to the update system in the "about" tag in settings. Pressing the green tick button many times to trigger the update. Then it says to firstly turn off the blue tooth connection & turn on the wifi in settings. That may seem fine but when I set the phone up originally I had the wifi option in settings but after the watch updated the wifi option dissappeared. Ive reset the watch several times but I now have no wifi option. Apparently when the watch updated to 2.0 the wifi option will re-appear. This is very frustrating. Is there any way I can update this watch thru the iphone blue tooth connection.

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I am in the same boat as you and I couldn't update until I paired my watch to an old android phone and tapped that green check mark a few times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol