Garmin venu, vivoactive 4 or fitbit sense?

Lisagiggs

Sep 12, 2019
Visit site
I'm really trying to nail down. What smart watch to buy. Ive seen mixed reviews on fitbit sense but cannot ascertain if either watch offers "rowing" on their watch. I also have heard negative things regarding the fitbit app and not having as many features unless you pay for premium which I do not want to do. Can anyone shed some light so I can make this decision?

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from the Wear OS forum to the Non-Wear OS Smartwatches forum for more specific traffic.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm really trying to nail down. What smart watch to buy. Ive seen mixed reviews on fitbit sense but cannot ascertain if either watch offers "rowing" on their watch. I also have heard negative things regarding the fitbit app and not having as many features unless you pay for premium which I do not want to do. Can anyone shed some light so I can make this decision?

Thanks!

I would avoid fitbit at all costs..... I used them from the early days, up till they started their shady shenanigans with their app and taking away features that originally came with the app, and locking them behind paywalls. Features that you paid for when you purchased their device, and they later removed and tried to sell back to you for $14.99 a month. Plus their hardware and syncing are also lower quality, and they're VERY slow to test newer phones for app compatibility. The overall experience is very frustrating. Go check out their forums and see what you think.

Personally my next fitness watch will probably be a Garmin.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I know this is an old thread but I just bought a Venu. My second "smart" watch but this is a true smartwatch. (my first was an older fitbit).

Also, Android central had an article on the best Venu accessories.

Great watch. Haven't really worn a watch in 15 years.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante