Wear Gmail No Delete

Bobkaron

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I have seen review videos were people are opening their gmail alert and have an option to Delete the mail, or reply, archive, etc.
I only have Archive, Reply All or Open on Phone on my Samsung.
Looking at it on the watch but not being able to delete the junk and having to look at it again on my phone is a pain. Any idea why the delete option would be missing?

mballs4life

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I have seen review videos were people are opening their gmail alert and have an option to Delete the mail, or reply, archive, etc.
I only have Archive, Reply All or Open on Phone on my Samsung.
Looking at it on the watch but not being able to delete the junk and having to look at it again on my phone is a pain. Any idea why the delete option would be missing?

I believe it has to do with which settings you have configured in the gmail app. In mine I have the show delete only (gmail > settings > general settings > archive & delete actions). So when I receive an email, I see delete as an option instead of archive. Hopefully that works for you!

Glen Cook

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
WearMail does stacked mail notifications for GMail as well as any other type of email account:

It supports: mark as read, delete, and archiving to any folder, mark as high priority, etc etc etc. You can also choose to have as many commands as you want on the watch and present them in any order that you want.

It is also faster than the native GMail implementation since it uses IMAP-IDLE / push-mail. The app supports voice reply and pre-set reply same as the stock GMail app though the pre-set replies are quite a lot more powerful. [You can reply with full emails for example instead of just short responses]

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxlabmobile.wearmail.androidwear&hl=en

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21