How do I get email notifications on my Moto 360 watch?

jerryrobins

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Moto 360 email notification problems

Have a Samsung Galaxy S5 using Office 365 Exchange email. When notification arrives on watch I can not see the content of any email. The watch shows a list of the last 10 to 15 emails with about 2 to 3 words from the subject. The watch will not show or display any content from the email body. When you swipe left the only option is to open on phone. This does not appear to be working correctly on this watch. I want to know if anyone else is having this issue? Is there a fix or unfortunately a design flaw with android wear. Let me know.

mitch2

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Moto 360 email notification problems

Yes I am having the same problem. I called Motorola and spoke to a rep. they have no answer for this problem.I am using a lg g3. when I first recieved my 360 I wasn't able to respond to txt either but I was told to use hangouts as my messaging service. and that worked. If someone finds an answer please post.

ncc1701-e

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site

Yes, same problem here on Note 3. I wish they would have advertised this somewhere that stock sms and email apps have this behavior as it sounds like they or Google knew. Probably purposely steering you towards hangouts and Gmail!

ncc1701-e

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site

This seems to only work with the stock email app that Google uses on Nexus 5. Do a search and there is a way to load it to other phones. It has worked flawlessly for me on my Note 3 with the 360.

Yi Leng

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site

It's the app problem. Contact the app providers and ask them to update their product to support Android Wear ASAP.

ncc1701-e

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
The new Gmail 5.0 app also corrects the issue. My Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo, etc all in one app. Google should have it out soon or you can find and load it now!

willhiggins

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I'm on a GS4. I am using a device that's managed, and I can ONLY use the Samsung Default Email app to read my work email. The phone is on 4.4.2, and whenever I get more than 1 email, all I get in a notification is a count of emails in my inbox. It's frustrating.

Is there any way to get each email notified as it's own Email, without using a different email client on my phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae