Checking out the Zenwatch..

KidKiyoshi

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Thankfully, I really dig the look. Almost over the fence and about to buy it, but wondering if I should wait. Are there any android wear devices you'd pass over the Zenwatch for that is out now or coming out on the horizon?

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
This is a fast changing market. Almost guaranteed that as soon as you buy, another will be released or announced. Right now, it's very literally of you buy a specific one, will you be happy with it knowing more will be released soon. They are still in development, so just know that you will get software updates (wear, apps) but your hw is fixed at what you buy. So depends on your timing, desire /ability on spend (now or later), and "needs" vs capability of current devices. Not sure this helps but is some input.

Posted via Android Central App

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
And. I am very happy with the ZenWatch for my 'needs'. (love it, and is far from perfect). Suggest to be clear on what features you want specifically and how you prioritize them..see if any meet your minimum set of needs and go from there.

Posted via Android Central App

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Actually, at this point, are there any announced but not released AW watches? I can't think of any. I think we might be at the end of round 1, but I'm sure round 2 is coming! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis