Hey guys, thinking about Android Wear, kinda shocked that I do not see support for MyFitnessPal like the major fitness trackers have. Do I have this right?

MFP is by far the best ecosystem for tracking movement along with diet, surprised that Google hasn't found a way to incorporate this, especially since Google Fit does nothing diet related at this point.
    03-10-2015 01:18 PM
    As far as I know there isn't any direct support for MyFitnessPal (MFP) yet. However, I did find a method to allow some of the fitness numbers collected my your Android Wear watch to be sent over to MFP... Just in a not so direct way.

Check out this link HERE. It describes a process that you can use the Up by Jawbone Android app as an in-between to transfer your info to MFP. You don't need a jawbone device and, I admit, it's a little odd... But better than nothing, I suppose.
    03-11-2015 02:29 AM
    As far as I know there isn't any direct support for MyFitnessPal (MFP) yet. However, I did find a method to allow some of the fitness numbers collected my your Android Wear watch to be sent over to MFP... Just in a not so direct way.

Check out this link HERE. It describes a process that you can use the Up by Jawbone Android app as an in-between to transfer your info to MFP. You don't need a jawbone device and, I admit, it's a little odd... But better than nothing, I suppose.
    Thanks a lot.

I am really shocked Google hasn't addressed this yet, wouldn't think it would take much to export from Google Fit. Maybe it's their idea to keep people using Google Fit, but give us diet tracking then.
    03-12-2015 05:13 AM
    Yea... Work in progress, I imagine. Not sure what's going on there .
    03-12-2015 10:51 AM