Is it possible to automatically unlock and turn on my phone screen when I tap a "send to phone" action on my moto360? Anytime I tap send to phone the very next thing I will be doing is pulling out my phone to look at whatever I sent to it. Currently I have to press the power button and slide-to-unlock (smart unlock is awesome!) before I can see whatever was sent from my watch. It would be much nicer to "send to phone" and then pull out my phone with the screen already on and the content I sent showing without having to take those two extra steps. Is this possible?
    05-15-2015 11:47 AM
    I use skip lock on my phone, which keeps my phone unlocked as long as it's attached to my watch, Bluetooth or home Wi-Fi and it opens right up. I don't even have to slide to unlock. If I'm not connected to those, it asks for a password / pin. Great app for the unlikely chance that my phone got stolen, they wouldn't be able to get into it.

When I hit "open on phone", my screen comes on and opens to where I told it to.

You could also just turn off the slide to unlock option.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-15-2015 05:19 PM
    That would be a security risk if someone stole both your phone and your watch.
    05-15-2015 05:19 PM
    That would be a security risk if someone stole both your phone and your watch.
    True true, but if they got my watch off my wrist and my phone, I'm probably dead anyways!!! :-)

Plus, device manager would be utilized to delete within minutes!!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-15-2015 05:22 PM