1. fluenty's Avatar
    Hi,

    Actually, I'm an app developer, and try to figure out how to easily send relies to the incoming messages.
    As you know, the notifications are main features of most of the smartwatches, but it is not easy to do the follow-up actions.

    So, I'm just wondering how you guys send replies to the incoming messages. Do you just use voice input, or put your phone out to use keyboards?
    05-31-2015 09:15 PM
  2. Penguwin's Avatar
    Voice input is what I resort to about 80% of the time. The other 20% I either want to look something up on the phone, am going to get into an extended back and forth conversation (in which case, I use the phone), or the voice dictation is just gone wonky and isn't understanding me.

    Most of the time tho, voice input works just fine for quick / easy replies.
    05-31-2015 09:27 PM
  3. dbregman's Avatar
    Voice input most of the time - sometimes I use the canned reply's. I wish they were customizable.
    05-31-2015 11:02 PM
  4. N4Newbie's Avatar
    Voice input most of the time - sometimes I use the canned reply's. I wish they were customizable.
    Call me an old-timer if you wish, but I just can't get used to the idea of talking to my watch - or my phone, for that matter. So I use canned replies when appropriate or resort to using my phone for more complex replies.

    As to the above, Coffee ( https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=oJJeDDMk ) has fully customizable canned replies and generally works great on my LG Watch Urbane. You might want to check it out.
    06-01-2015 09:08 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 02:35 AM
  2. How can I restore my navigation app on my Galaxy S5?
    By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-01-2015, 12:06 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2015, 08:58 PM
  4. How do I turn off the roaming message?
    By AC Question in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2015, 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD