I've been wanting to buy a Moto 360 since before they where ever released, only thing is, I'm poor, eat or have a cool toy, I picked eat.

Last week, while the $100 off sale was taking place, I knew if I didn't act then, I would regret it so bad. I decided to bite the bullet when they where marked down to $179 but I was a day late.

I went ahead early last week and charged one to my credit card I rarely use, decided I'd make payments on it. I received it last Friday, and I've worn it everyday, so far I like it.

I'm a story teller but here's my point to starting this thread, i decided to eat at a fast food place, and while at the counter ordering, the girl waiting on me asked what it was. Before I knew it, three more people came to look, and one girl asked "oh is that the new..." I interrupted her before she could say "Applewatch".

I explained some of what one could expect from this watch. I'm a tech nerd, I guess it's my nieve way of thinking but I would have assumed by now, people would have some idea what you could do with a smart watch.

I find it truly amazing but I understand, everyone has different interest. I also find it amazing the power Apple has on marketing, mind blowing.

They call them there things phones, will I'll be.
    SuperNoctem likes this.
    06-18-2015 02:27 PM
    Love my 360
    06-18-2015 02:39 PM
    Love my 360
    Mine is growing on me. I bought two before this one I have now, I returned them after several hours because I felt bad about spending $263.00 (that's the with tax price) and I had other priorities in my life where I really should of spent the money.

I paced the floor last Tuesday, before I bought this third one, I went back and forth, I would, no I shouldn't, I decided if I didn't take advantage of the $100 off sale, I was going to hate myself.

Like one person in another thread here said, week one they where saying "what's the point?" Week two "will I'm getting this" week three "I love this thing".

So far that's been being the case for me, I said to myself, if I didn't like it, I'll return it in 15 days. I think I'm going to keep it.

06-18-2015 02:52 PM
    The one thing that I find annoying, and I think it's my phones signal at fault, Verizon sucks somewhat where I live, the watch stays offline. I'll say "OK Google" and the watch comes up saying offline. Very annoying and defeats the purpose.

06-18-2015 02:55 PM
    Mine does that occasionally when I'm on Wi-Fi or good internet signal. When it happens to me is typically after it's been connected perfectly fine for several days. I do a restart on the watch, then after it boots up I go into android wear on my phone and turn off the connection to my watch and turn it back on. Works for several days then do that again.

Also does that when I'm out of range of my phone, but that should be fixed with the Wi-Fi update!!!

To me it's a minor quirk that I've figured out the solution too.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Penguwin and df79transam like this.
    06-18-2015 04:19 PM
    Glad to hear you ended up with one... Hopefully for good this time .

Enjoy!
    06-18-2015 07:34 PM
    Glad to hear you ended up with one... Hopefully for good this time .

Enjoy!
    I hope so...sigh, I'm where I think I can finally enjoy this one after finally catching up a little financially

Penguwin likes this.
    06-18-2015 10:01 PM