I must be missing something somewhere. My problem seems so simple to solve, yet I can't get it to work.

TypeMail notifications showing up on my Moto 360 v2 do not vibrate the watch. I tried downloading Feel the Wear, to enable a custom vibration, but then the notification would vibrate, but not show on the watchface, meaning I would have to flick on the watch, then swipe up from the bottom to see what I missed.

Is there not a simple global setting on android wear to enable vibration for all notifications? Or to pick the ones that you want to vibrate?

Do I need to get a different email app? I'd rather not, since I love the 'mark as read' functionality of this one.
    10-17-2015 06:59 PM
    As far as I know there is no blanket, built in vibration control setting in the actual Android Wear app. The watch incorporates and uses the "none, priority, all" notification system from your phone (starting with Android lollipop).

Third party apps (like Feel the Wear) can be used to modify this behavior, bit it sounds like you've shear attempted this.

I'm not sure what exactly the issue is as I don't use that particular app myself.
    10-18-2015 01:21 AM