Go easy on me, I could do alot of reading and research but I'm lazy and would rather ask someone in here that knows, I do better with pop up books or books with pictures, lol. I got myself a new Pioneer stereo with Bluetooth for my smaller truck and to I'd like to use my wireless Bluetooth speaker I have with my watch. How in the world can one put music they have from different sources on this watch, and then take your speaker with you outside while you washing your vehicles and play those songs from the watch thru the speaker.

I have tried several times through Google play music to upload songs and it needs a credit card to verify my location and claims I will not be charged for standard services. I've tried and just when it looks like it took my credit card information, it come up and says "server error, try again later".

Is there any other way?

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-16-2015 09:33 PM
    There is a quick write up on how to get music on the watch HERE.

You will still have to use Google play music, but hopefully you can get that card issue straightened out. You can always contact Google Play support here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/contactflow?hl=en
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-18-2015 02:04 AM
    There is a quick write up on how to get music on the watch HERE.

You will still have to use Google play music, but hopefully you can get that card issue straightened out. You can always contact Google Play support here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/contactflow?hl=en
    Thank you Penguwin, I got everything on my watch now, and find this useful for when I am in between my different vehicles with Bluetooth capability.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Penguwin likes this.
    11-19-2015 08:15 AM