Looking at requesting a zen watch 2. For my father's day gift. Don't know if I should go forward or wait.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-31-2016 04:33 PM
    Looking at requesting a zen watch 2. For my father's day gift. Don't know if I should go forward or wait.

Posted via the Android Central App
    It's like anything else in Android - at some stage, something new will come out. However, they pretty much all run on Android Wear, so the actual experience will be the same. If there's a ZW3, you'll probably be looking at Q3 or Q4 of 2016, so it's a judgement call, if you wait a while longer, the ZW2 will drop in price as the 3 will be due out, but then you may as well wait for the 3... you could go on like that forever!
    06-01-2016 09:47 AM
    I love my zenwatch 2. It is affordable and gives me he ability to discretely check my notifications without pulling out my phone and swipe away unimportant messages. I receive compliments regularly for the look of the watch, though it is often mistaken for an apple watch.
    Penguwin likes this.
    06-03-2016 08:33 AM
    I'd also say go for it! The ZenWatch 2 is pretty affordable, has a built-in speaker and plenty of options. Has been one of my favorites for a while now 😁 .
    06-04-2016 02:39 AM
    I bought myself this watch for Father's day. Love it now. I use it all the time. Right now I'm at 55% battery from 6 am. Still learning all features and functions. Bought some aftermarket straps from Amazon.
    My only issue is, its sometimey with lighting up when I twist my wrist to see the time,which is frustrating because, well it's a watch.

Posted via Nexus 6P snitches
    07-01-2016 09:57 PM
    I bought myself this watch for Father's day. Love it now. I use it all the time. Right now I'm at 55% battery from 6 am. Still learning all features and functions. Bought some aftermarket straps from Amazon.
    My only issue is, its sometimey with lighting up when I twist my wrist to see the time,which is frustrating because, well it's a watch.

Posted via Nexus 6P snitches
    I resort to the always on mode for exactly this reason.
    07-04-2016 04:11 PM