smart watch with heart rate, blood pressure and gps, there is a model with these functions?

Program1

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello friends,

Someone can me suggest an smart watch android wear that has 3 functions together: 1 - heart rate, 2 - blood pressure and 3 - gps? Anybody know some smart watch with these 3 functions?

I want track during fitness my heart rate and blood pressure too, with the gps function i want install a app like runkeeper or strava in the smart watch, and track distance (with maps) together the other functions.

in my research I found only these:
model with heart rate and blood pressure, apparently without gps (in some sites, around of $89):
http://www.thlmobilestore.com/thl-h-one-health-watch.html

With the same functions of heart rate and blood pressure, i found a smart watch called>A9S for just $35, apparently with the same functions of the THL h one.

I see this model interesting No1 D6 for $89. this watch have heart rate and gps but do not have blood pressure measurement.
If the ad about A9S as correct, is the better cost X benefit, but i want the gps too, to track with apps like strava or others...
Because i like run and i dont like carry cellphone, i want run just with a smart watch with these 3 functions.

Someone can say if there is any model with this 3 functions together, to do what i describe above?

Regards

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't know of any at the moment with this combination of features, sadly.

None the less, there is hope as technology progresses... recently a company called Omron did show off a somewhat bulky looking smartwatch that could, indeed, read blood pressure (and should even be FDA approved when released). More info on that HERE. Unfortunately, that device doesn't have GPS to my knowledge.

Sooner or later, one device may come out with these three specific features.

jojoe42

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft Band 2 has the most sensors with GPS, VO2 Max estimates, heart rate, UV and all sorts. Doesn't have blood pressure though, but it tells you a lot of data already

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks