Just upgraded to the S8+ & can't seem to get android wear to work properly, it syncs with watch but the app will not sync with my Google account meaning I cannot install apps or new watch faces.
    I have tried everything apart from factory resetting my phone, I've done the clear cache & data, etc.. If anyone has any other suggestions besides factory resetting please let me know
    05-16-2017 07:39 AM
    Just upgraded to the S8+ & can't seem to get android wear to work properly, it syncs with watch but the app will not sync with my Google account meaning I cannot install apps or new watch faces.
    I have tried everything apart from factory resetting my phone, I've done the clear cache & data, etc.. If anyone has any other suggestions besides factory resetting please let me know
    Do you have wifi turned on and connected to an access point on the watch? Check under Settings>Connectivity>Wi-Fi and make sure that it is set to "Automatic" and that it is connecting to a wireless access point that has internet connectivity.

The watch gets the known wifi networks from your phone, so any wifi that your phone connects to should work on your watch except that your watch cannot connect to Wi-Fi networks that take you to a page before you can connect (for example, Wi-Fi networks at places like hotels or coffee shops).
    05-16-2017 08:24 AM
    Yes I had both on the same wifi @ home
    05-16-2017 10:23 AM