Out of all the new devices, why were there no Pixel watch? I was looking to get a new signature watch to showcase Android Wear in all its entirety. Like they do the Pixel phone and Android
    recDNA likes this.
    10-10-2017 01:29 PM
    Interesting idea, BUT I think for now they are leaving the watchmaking the 3rd parties like LG, Moto, Huawei, etc BUT who know we may someday see a Pixel watch OR "Google" watch or whatever they call it.
    10-10-2017 02:13 PM
    It's not as if Wear 2.0 is being skinned to the point of being bastardized by various manufacturers is it? My Fossil Q Marshal seems pretty vanilla other than their watchface selection which I replaced with a 3rd party one anyway.
    10-11-2017 11:17 PM
    I was thinking the same. I absolutely love the apple watch but on the android side of things in terms of watches, there is nothing as compelling as the Apple Watch. The Moto 360 2nd gen is the last one that I really liked but everything after that is boring.

Looks like even the likes of motorola has stopped releasing newer models/versions :-(. Looks like its just Samsung, Huawei & LG in the game now.

Hope google comes up with a Pixel for the wrist and knock it out of the park.
    recDNA likes this.
    10-17-2017 08:28 AM
    I was thinking the same. I absolutely love the apple watch but on the android side of things in terms of watches, there is nothing as compelling as the Apple Watch. The Moto 360 2nd gen is the last one that I really liked but everything after that is boring.

Looks like even the likes of motorola has stopped releasing newer models/versions :-(. Looks like its just Samsung, Huawei & LG in the game now.

Hope google comes up with a Pixel for the wrist and knock it out of the park.
    While its not Android Wear, and it's no Apple watch, the tic watch 2 is pretty cool. It works on Android and iOS, and has lots of cool features.
    10-17-2017 08:13 PM