I just got a new Huawei Watch 2 (sport) and have been playing with it.

I came from a Sony SmartWatch 3, which was not eligible for the Android Wear 2.0 upgrade.

I have noticed that voice queries with Google Assistant that were able to be processed on my old watch cannot be processed on this one, and are met with a "Sorry I couldn't do that" message.

Simple requests such as "Show me the score from the (insert team name) game" don't work, whereas on my old watch a card with the current score and time left in the game would pop up.

Asking the watch to "Open Waze App" is met with the same response.

I have this watch and a Samsung Gear S3 that I am trying to decide on which to keep, and the primary dissatisfaction w/ the Samsung watch was the Tizen lack of accessibility to Google Assistant. But if the assistant isn't working like it should it negates the whole purpose of having this watch.

Any ideas, or is this the new "normal" with Android Wear?
    11-27-2017 01:30 PM
    Or is this a incompatibility between a Huawei watch and your phone?
    11-27-2017 05:07 PM
    The same thing happens with me on my Fossil Q Explorist! If it can't tell me a score, what the heck is it good for?! (That kinda rhymes)
    11-29-2017 12:44 AM
    I have the same issue on my Huawei Sport 2. I cannot create a calendar event... I have a sim card installed and the watch is connected to the internet OK. No voice calendar event creations is a real inconvenience.
    01-25-2018 05:09 PM