I've owned an Android Wear based Smartwatch for several years now, which included the LG Watch Urbane and the Huawei Watch 2 Classic. Both were a joy to use.

I stumbled upon Ticwatch and the more I read and saw positive reviews, the more I was sold. In fact, I sold my Huawei Watch 2 Classic and bought TWO Tichwatch E's for my wife and I with extra charging cables.

Some Random Thoughts:

• The Screen is gorgeous. No doubt about it. Best screen I've seen on an Android Wear Watch.
    • The value can be beat for this watch. To have Heart Rate and GPS at this price it just awesome.
    • Finally, watches for women that include the aforementioned Heart Rate and GPS.
    • Battery Life seems to be about 1.5 days for me so far. I was getting 2 solid days from the Huawei for a while but it started to just average 1 day after a while (Android Wear 2.8 perhaps?)
    • Tilt to wake has been slow to respond.
    • While it has Heart Rate, it doesn't seem to have continuous heart rare as the Huawei does via Google Fit.
    • While not "fast charge", the watch charges rather quickly.
    • The Tin boxes are a nice touch.

I would dare say this is the best Android Wear Smartwatch on the market today.
    02-19-2018 01:40 PM
    [*]Battery Life seems to be about 1.5 days for me so far. I was getting 2 solid days from the Huawei for a while but it started to just average 1 day after a while (Android Wear 2.8 perhaps?)
    I've never been able to get none to last even a full day. Do you keep always on setting turned off? Just trying to find the right combination. Do you stick to using faces that have no complications?
    02-19-2018 02:22 PM
    I've never been able to get none to last even a full day. Do you keep always on setting turned off? Just trying to find the right combination. Do you stick to using faces that have no complications?
    I turn off ALWAYS ON, Wi-Fi and OK Google Detection. Not sure if that is what does the trick but that is usually what I turn off each and every time.
    02-19-2018 02:24 PM
    I turn off ALWAYS ON, Wi-Fi and OK Google Detection. Not sure if that is what does the trick but that is usually what I turn off each and every time.
    Thanks. I've had the 2nd and 3rd turned off, will try it with Always On turned off.
    02-19-2018 02:49 PM
    Thanks. I've had the 2nd and 3rd turned off, will try it with Always On turned off.
    I also noticed that a watch face that also showed steps, calendar and battery levels seemed to drain it some too.
    02-20-2018 10:05 AM
    I also noticed that a watch face that also showed steps, calendar and battery levels seemed to drain it some too.
    Making a big difference now. No complications linking back to battery, steps, or weather. Battery life looking much better so far.
    02-20-2018 10:16 AM
    Making a big difference now. No complications linking back to battery, steps, or weather. Battery life looking much better so far.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6b267b2571.jpg
    Excellent...sad we can't have decent battery life and complications but I can live without it.
    02-20-2018 04:18 PM
    I do miss the Always On display. Recently got AW 2.9 on my watch. I wonder if updates to AW would have any impact on battery use features like this? I may try this during the afternoon.
    02-23-2018 12:59 PM
    I've been tinkering with this, and found that I can leave Always On turned in, but turn off Tilt to Wake and Wrist Gestures, and I can get about 18 to 20 hours. That includes using Fit Workout for two 15 minute power walks. That's enough for me. I really don't need it to last overnight. So far, so good. I also think I'm going to uninstall some apps I really don't use on the watch.
    03-01-2018 03:17 PM