Moto360/S5 Hangout only showing my messages and the first/last message for other party

morrisdl

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Odd -- On my moto360 running 4.4w.1 /kgw42n, I get every SMS notification, but the history (one swipe right to left) is only showing the first and last message for the other party. I see all my messages in between. If I get two messages in rapid succession, the first is overwritten on the screen and missing from the history page.

This is also going though Google voice if that make a difference. Both apps voice and hangout are up-to-date. Phone is a v4.4.2 S5 developer with xposed framework. Anyone else??

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I've seen this happen before on my LG G Watch, seemingly at random. I haven't been able to pinpoint what is going on here. I usually just swipe the card away and the next SMS or hangouts group chat message that comes in will have the history on it again. Weird.

I do not use Google voice and have not installed xposed either. This is on my nexus 5 / LG G Watch combo, both on latest official versions (not rooted)... Just FYI.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084