new update to wear app today

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
so I got a new update to wear app but it didn't say what the update would do. just said " will cause device to unpair " or something to that effect. anyone have any clue wht this update is for?

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X G1

xunilhr

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I got the update and now I no longer see a portion of the top card when I turn my screen on. Used to love being able to turn my wrist to see if I got a new notification, but all I see is the watch face now.

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I got the update and now I no longer see a portion of the top card when I turn my screen on. Used to love being able to turn my wrist to see if I got a new notification, but all I see is the watch face now.
That's a feature, only a existent if you swipe the notification down. Swipe up to reveal it again.

xunilhr

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
That's a feature, only a existent if you swipe the notification down. Swipe up to reveal it again.

No, if you leave it on a certain card (weather), or have a new notification (email), then simply turn your wrist for the watch face to show, the previous card, nor the new notification show at the bottom of the watch face. Only the watch face shows, so you don't know you've had a notification until you swipe.

p3ntyne

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
No, if you leave it on a certain card (weather), or have a new notification (email), then simply turn your wrist for the watch face to show, the previous card, nor the new notification show at the bottom of the watch face. Only the watch face shows, so you don't know you've had a notification until you swipe.
That is a feature. Swipe up and you'll see your cords again. If you swipe up, you'll close it.

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I want to be able to preview again, without having to swipe.

if I understand correctly, wht u want to do is go into wear app, settings, and click on card preview and u shud be good.

Posted via the Android Central App with my Moto X G1