1 phone, 2 devices

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I've searched the forums and the internet, but I cant seem to find the answer: Can I use one phone, in my case a Note 3, and have my Moto 360 and say, a Zenwatch, synced to the phone at the same time?

I love my 360, but sometimes I want something different, so it'd be really nice to buy the Zenwatch and wear it sometimes and then be able to switch back to my 360 the next day. Has anybody done this? Is it even possible?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

arisenfury

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Once you have them both hooked up in the Wear app click the gear in the corner and you can swap between them.

Posted via the Android Central App

lvmymoto

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
OK cool! Thanks for the info. Once I decide on which watch I want to get and actually get it, I'll try it out. Hopefully it'll work just as it should!

superairwolf

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
OK cool! Thanks for the info. Once I decide on which watch I want to get and actually get it, I'll try it out. Hopefully it'll work just as it should!

It does work. I've been using and have been very happy with my moto 360 since October, but just couldn't resist last night and finally pulled the trigger on the LG R as well. It's just gorgeous and a welcome change of pace from the moto. I'm planning to alternate daily with the moto and even the Qualcomm Toq and Cookoo watches that I have.

Initially, I couldn't figure out how to swap between the moto and LG on android wear. Even the sales assistant at the LG Shop couldn't figure it out. The LG paired successfully on the Note 3's bluetooth menu, but inside android app, it kept saying connecting to moto 360 even though my 360 was off. She wanted to uninstall android wear and install back, but I felt that would not solve my problem of needing to be able to swap between the two watches. Did some search on Google and confirmed that pairing with two watches is possible. In my case, I needed to press the hard menu button on the Note 3 while inside android wear. The first option in that menu was the option to connect to other paired watches. It showed both the moto and the LG. Smooth sailing afterwards...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk