What is a good smartwatch for $100 or less?

Gallion

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Looking for a smartwatch $100 or less

I do not need anything fancy, but would like to get a smartwatch that will tell me when I have a call or text message since I keep my Note 4 in my purse.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Re: Looking for a smartwatch $100 or less

Check out the activity bands to see if any of them can do it.. Maybe garmin but that one may be $129..

Posted via Android Central App

Photo_Drew

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site

Pebble classic is about there. Don't think there are any Wear based at that price point.

Posted via the Android Central App

Gallion

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

Got a Sony smartwatch at best buy for $97! Does everything I wanted.

red.foxx15

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

LG G Watch. its currently $110 on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/LG-Watch-Powe...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4187254) Im sure if you shop around you can find it for under $100. I picked mine up for sale for $80 over the black Friday to cyber Monday weekend. If you dont mind used you can find some for around that price and cheaper because some people just dont care for the shape or thought it was going to be a phone on their wrist.

The original Sony Smartwatch is great for just receiving notifications (I still have one laying around so its from personal experience) but it is out dated and basically no longer supported. You can find them for sub-$100 from places like this (Sony SmartWatch 1254-6627 B&H Photo Video).

I would recommend spending the extra little bit and getting the G watch because it is running android wear and will still see support for the foreseeable future. where as the Sony Smartwatch is at the end of its new app lists

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

For others also looking for an inexpensive smartwatch... As mentioned above, if you shop around discount sites (Groupon, Brad's Deals, CowBoom, etc.), you can find several options for around that $100 price range. Read carefully though as some options may be refurbished, used, open box, etc. Speaking of used... If eBay is your thing, many options are available there.

As to which exact smartwatch, that is largely up to your personal needs and style preference. IMO the original "classic" Pebble is hard to beat for $100 with its cross platform, multi-day battery life capabilities and evolving firmware and app store.

The Sony SW2 is a capable smartwatch with a great color screen (that's even readable in direct sunlight). However, Sony may be abandoning the software this watch runs on in favor of Android Wear which may give some pause before purchasing.

Which brings us to the original LG G Watch, runs Android Wear with all it's inherent capabilities and apps. Plus, the addition of a microphone for voice commands that neither the Sony or Pebble has. Every day charging (or at least every other day with light use) will be required tho.

iPhonesabog

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
there are a lot of under 100 dollars smartwatches but lack important sensors, if you want you can just wait for a deal at best buy or amazon

iPhonesabog

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

Smith 001

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site

hansstrik

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Well, if you still looking for one, I have a great Zenwatch 2 (second hand) for you. I just bought a Nixon watch. It is a great watch and works very smooth on android wear.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol