Shut down shortcut?

Nitro211K

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Is there a shortcut to shutdown AW watches, I am using the LG GWR if I click the side knob:
-Once = Wakes the watch
-Twice = Theater mode
-Three times = Temporary brightness
-Four times = Nothing
-Short press and hold = App drawer (same as scrolling once to the left)
-Long press and hold = Restart the watch

Anyone know a shortcut to shutdown the watch instead of scrolling to the setting and scrolling down to shutdown selection?

Aglet

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I've been hunting for a way to do this too, Nitro, completely unsuccessfully I'm sad to report. I don't even seem to be able to find a way to do it using an after-market launcher, tried a few, and FWIW I continue to use Apollo Wear Launcher partly for its ability to hide unused apps and I prefer its UI.

My Huawei watch is solely a wear-to-work watch, so weekends it just sits idle consuming battery power, even in Cinema mode. From experimenting it uses pretty much zero power when off, but turning it Off through Settings is a bit fiddly and you'd reckon there would be a simpler more elegant way of achieving that. It was relatively easy on my Pebble.

Heck if Android Wear gives you a side knob shortcut to Restart the watch, how is it that there isn't one to turn it Off? I think I've only ever restarted once since I got it in November.