Software tripping out??

pedronev925

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for the long post but...

I used to have all the standard themed watch faces... the weather, time keeping, Google fit (showing steps and timers) and Google fit now (showing steps, distance and something else)

I'd downloaded the bundesliga app and had used once or twice, but suddenly when I went into themes no matter what one I clicked on it kept showing the bundesliga face 😔 I deleted the app on my phone and re synced but it still shows on there. Since deleting it I no longer have the Google now (steps, distance etc) theme! When using the other Google one, time keeping or weather they show up correctly initially but once you interact with it and come off all 3 dials show the disconnected sign and occasionally I lose the dials all together.

I've unregistered the watch, deleted the connected app unpaired my watch and started again but still this hasn't fixed it. Once set up again I then got the together watch face and a Google analogue face (which was cool) but after opening themes again and seeing the same bundesliga face still on there I switched back and have lost the Google analogue!!

This is soooo frustrating 😔 can anyone give any insight with what's going on?

Once again sorry for the long post 😊

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781