Polar m600

Tex_Norseman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Since this is an Android Wear device that is also a fitness tracker can we please either get a sub forum here in Android Wear, or under the fitness tracker section? Thank you.

Last edited:

anon(1439975)

Nov 14, 2016
Visit site
I just bought this watch. Everything works except the Google Music sync. I've tried unsuccessfully to download music onto my watch, but it doesn't work. I can get to the point where I can choose my music, but when I click on the check mark it just goes back to the home screen and nothing gets downloaded. I've done fully charged, ive tried resetting the watch, clearing the cash on the app, deleting and reinstalling Google Music, rolling back to an earlier version. Nothing works. Some others have had this problem with other watches, but doesn't seem like there's a consistent answer on how to fix. Open to suggestions.

Also, on this watch does anyone find that the vibration is way too subtle?

jleakey

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
I would love to have a sub forum on this device. To anyone that owns one is it a solid Android wear device?

mdw1995

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I just bought this watch. Everything works except the Google Music sync. I've tried unsuccessfully to download music onto my watch, but it doesn't work. I can get to the point where I can choose my music, but when I click on the check mark it just goes back to the home screen and nothing gets downloaded. I've done fully charged, ive tried resetting the watch, clearing the cash on the app, deleting and reinstalling Google Music, rolling back to an earlier version. Nothing works. Some others have had this problem with other watches, but doesn't seem like there's a consistent answer on how to fix. Open to suggestions.

Also, on this watch does anyone find that the vibration is way too subtle?
Have you tried creating a playlist in GPM on the phone and then selecting only the playlist to sync in the "manage wear downloads" section of the settings? It may be a completely different issue but on my LG Urbane 2 I could never get individual songs to sync either but for some reason the playlist worked.

Imranad

Mar 24, 2017
Visit site
Bought the watch about a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't find a decent forum for it anywhere ! Contacted Android Central about getting a sub forum created for the m600 as i think i needs one under Androidwear but no response.

Really enjoying the watch, looking forward to Androidwear 2.0 which algedly is imminent.

Ive gone from Garmin 235 to Garmin Vivioactive HR to Polar m600. Hoping to post experiences, positives and negatives as I use it.

Mainly went for it as I wanted an Android watch with focus on fitness.

This review primarily convinced me:

www.dcrainmaker.com/2016/10/polar-android-review.html

Size was my initial concern it is slightly "bulkier" than the Garmin's I have owned.

Here are pics compared to them I took.

I do hope a sub forum gets created for it.

Attachments

• IMG_20170405_213430.jpg
    IMG_20170405_213430.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20170405_213352.jpg
    IMG_20170405_213352.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20170405_220942.jpg
    IMG_20170405_220942.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 19

Imranad

Mar 24, 2017
Visit site
I know ! It's disappointing. Looked at the community in Polar Flow online and there are a lot of users but site isn't forum based so you can't post topics.

There are people on XDA asking for a forum and nothing there !

I don't understand here on android central beyond asking for a sub forum what do you need to do !?!?

I wish so.eone would explain ! I have even messaged a moderator and still NOTHING !