Looking for a cheap watch for golf

tshirttan408

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

So I'm looking into getting a mega cheap watch just to display golf yardages using an app like golfpadgps or hole 19. I don't really want to spend much money so was looking at these £20 cheapo ones on ebay such as one called the GT08 Bluetooth Smart Watch .

I just wanted to check wil these work with andoird wear like the more premium watches and thus work with my golf apps?

Looking forward to your help!

fdisker2000

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

So I'm looking into getting a mega cheap watch just to display golf yardages using an app like golfpadgps or hole 19. I don't really want to spend much money so was looking at these £20 cheapo ones on ebay such as one called the GT08 Bluetooth Smart Watch .

I just wanted to check wil these work with andoird wear like the more premium watches and thus work with my golf apps?

Looking forward to your help!

No, none of the Chinese cheap smartwatches will come with or run Android Wear.
Most of them run a modified version of full Android (same OS as Android phones but usually slimmed down).
If your golf apps work on full Android and you can get an apk, you could sideload them.

husa3695

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I would look at a Refurbished Moto 360 2nd edition, you can get those for a little more than $100 and those will get the Android Wear 2.0 update.