Android Watch Doesn't Send WhatsApp Messages

Duncan Hankins

Apr 5, 2017
Visit site
I have a Nixon Mission Watch, it receives WhatsApp messages without problem, and I can compile a reply and send it, however it doesn't appear to actually go anywhere, it doesn't show on my phone or Chrome WhatsApp extension. Is there something I need to enable to send messages?

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
no, this is a bug that showed up last week. google blames whatsapp and WhatsApp​ blames google. it is making me mad. everyday i send feed back to WhatsApp, please do the same maybe they will do something abt it. fyi u can still send a WhatsApp if u say "google send a WhatsApp" u just cant use the reply function.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Not just whatsapp... I have stopped getting Android Messages as well as google mail notifications. Its the version of AW they rolled out around March 22~23.

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Not just whatsapp... I have stopped getting Android Messages as well as google mail notifications. Its the version of AW they rolled out around March 22~23.

you may have a diff prob. the WhatsApp reply problem is very specific. everything works except the reply feature only when u reply to a message. u can send and recieve fine, just cant reply

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I have a Nixon Mission Watch, it receives WhatsApp messages without problem, and I can compile a reply and send it, however it doesn't appear to actually go anywhere, it doesn't show on my phone or Chrome WhatsApp extension. Is there something I need to enable to send messages?

so if u go to WhatsApp website and dl latest apk it fixes the problem!