Feature/Spec Comparison

buzzard75

May 15, 2017
Visit site
Is there a good website out there that lets you compare smartwatch capabilities? I've been on the Android Wear site and they have a bunch (not all) of the watches that are Android Wear capable on display, but they don't give any details as to their capabilities, what sensors they have, specs, etc. It's a really terrible site and you have to click on each one individually to find out where they're sold and then click on that to find the specs, and even then they aren't always listed. Rather than having to go through that madness for each individual one, I was looking for a site that had a spec comparison table.

And in case anyone has any suggestions for watches to check out, I'm looking for a watch that has a heart rate monitor and GPS. I don't specifically need something that has LTE capability (Verizon specifically), but it would be nice to be able to answer calls to a connected phone from the watch so a mic and speaker are a bonus. It also needs to be compatible with a Google Pixel XL for notifications. My preferred design style is something like the LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition ($500 is a bit steep), the Tag Heuer Connected ($1500 is insane), the ZTE Quartz (not on Verizon), or the Fossil Q Founder 2. Unfortunately some of those are out of my price range, aren't on my carrier, or don't have GPS or heart rate monitor or both. And preferably something that isn't much larger than 44mm. I see a lot of 46mm watches and they're just a hair too big for me I think. I'm not asking for too much, am I? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech