Will "Plants VS Zombies 2" work on Archos 80 Titanium?

ninolimoni

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have to buy a tablet for my 9 yeras old son, and I read a lot of reviews in order to decide which model to choose. I decided that an Archos 80 Titanium could be fine, but the main reason to have a tablet is, for my son, to play "Plants VS Zombies 2" :)

Could anyone of you tell me if that game is playable (I read that some games are not downloadable, even if on GoogleStore) and if it plays fluently? I wish to make my son happy and all my efforts would be vain if the tablet couldn't play it...

Thank you very much,

Nino

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have to buy a tablet for my 9 yeras old son, and I read a lot of reviews in order to decide which model to choose. I decided that an Archos 80 Titanium could be fine, but the main reason to have a tablet is, for my son, to play "Plants VS Zombies 2" :)

Could anyone of you tell me if that game is playable (I read that some games are not downloadable, even if on GoogleStore) and if it plays fluently? I wish to make my son happy and all my efforts would be vain if the tablet couldn't play it...

Thank you very much,

Nino

Welcome to the forums.
Apps are configured for devices. Sometimes, a developer can't configure the app for everything due to hardware issues mainly. Perhaps emailing the developer from Play and asking what would be required for playing the game?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12