Archos 70 IT 250GB: Case & Screen Protector ... ???

vja4Him

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm still looking for the right case for my Archos 70 Internet Tablet 250GB.

I've read that some of the Archos 70 8GB cases are too tight for the 250GB, which is a bit thicker.

I also want a case that will allow my Archos 70 to stand in either portrait or landscape view securely. I've read that some cases are not secure, and the tablet slides and then falls down. I tried out several cases at Wal-Mart (both were nice!), but only one would allow my Archos to stand, but not securely, so my tablet would slide and fall down. The other case was a pouch that had a zipper to close the pouch.

I'm looking for a case that does have a cover, but not a zipper-pouch, and if possible, a case that will NOT cover the buttons or jacks.

I don't mind paying however much .... I'd rather pay out the shekels for a good/high quality case/stand.

As for a screen protector, I would like to be able to still use a capacitive stylus with the screen protector installed. Is that possible?

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Have you checked out AC store the have alot of great stuff and maybe eBay there is always always tons of pages of stuff but I like invisible shields this is my opinion lol cuz some might not like how rubbery it feels at time but you could get a full body or not from zag.com and it could protect your screen and the screen protector wont get all those tiny scratches by you using the stylist pen and it could take a drop to :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

plunder

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Repeated for information:

I have the A70-250gb and bought the Tuff-Luv leather case. Model At the moment only the veggie version is available in the UK. This fits both the 8Gb and 250Gb version, but I had to modify one hole for the 3.5mm headphone socket (the case is cut for the 8Gb version).

The case provides substantial, if slightly bulky, protection. The integral portrait stand works very well, but the landscape stand not so good. When the device is hand held the top (or flap) folds back over the body of the case, behind the unit. It cost ?30, but it provides substantial protection + all the ports are accessible, so you never have to take it out.