Archos 101

jaxom

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I got one for the wife at Chistmas and she loves it. I haven't seen that big of a problem with the ram, I will say big pdf's run better on the overdrive setting. It plays Angry Birds great! and surfs the web just fine.

jaxom

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Not a problem, we really like the tab it's cool the first android device for us both, (blackberry users) battery life is good too. We get a couple of days out of it.

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
For what it costs, it's not a problem but it IS noticeably laggy compared to my EVO. I think some others are close enough now that I'd wait a bit though I have not been shopping lately. I'd increase or buy the max if there are options. I was so hot for the 101 that I never checked (or dreamed) it'd have so little ram. But like I said, it's a good deal for the price. Great as a reader...

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I almost picked up the 101 myself, but decided to check out the Viewsonic G Tablet instead because I could pick one up at my local Sears and return it if it did not suit my needs. I've been very pleased with my G Tab ever since I flashed it with a custom ROM from XDA. Working Android Market, videochat, and it plays Dungeon Defenders like a beast!

Sent from my Viewsonic G Tablet running TnT Lite 4.2.1 w/ Clemsyn's Kernel using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2