I paid OneClickRoot to root my phone and recover my deleted and messages (one mms is very important). However, I received horrible service. First tech was connected either 4.5 hours or 6.5 hours (can't remember) but he could not get it rooted. The second tech did a horrible job. Once he found out that my phone had an image of a "phone..triangle with !..pc" he disconnected the GoToAssist session.

The tech support claimed he had connection issues. I received the first Citrix recording but not the second where the tech messed the phone up. A lot went on between us the next few days and they refused to connect a tech or release the recording to me. I was in the process of turning them into the BBB when I suddenly received the managing partners cell #.

He admitted the tech screwed up and used the wrong file. Good thing I record my calls. He has connected three times and cannot save the device. I can get to download mode though so I hear the phone is able to be saved still. I still need the data from it though so wiping it completely clean is not an option because the data is for two separate court cases. One of the cases is a custody case for my children so this is incredibly important to me. The data was not factory reset but merely deleted.

The phone is Galaxy S Fascinate (maybe mesmerize?).

Hardware version: i500.04

Firmware version: 2.3.5.

Build #: sch-i500.eh03

When Sean ran Odin3 v1.83 the attachment is what he received...

Any advice on what they need to do next would greatly be appreciated. I am not servicing the phone since OneClickRoot messed it up but I am willing to do the research for them so they can remote back in.

===================================================================================

The error is copied below if this site does not allow images.

<ID:0/006> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> CI500_VZW_EH03_GB_CM.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/006> Odin v.3 engine (ID:6)..
    <ID:0/006> File analysis..
    <ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

=================================================================================

The tech was using these files on Odin3 v1.83 (he tried other versions of Odin as well)

PIT: atlas_v2.2.pit
    PDA: CI500_VZW_EH03_GB_CM.tar.md5

He had these option boxes check marked:

Re-Partition
    Auto Reboot
    F.Reset Time

He had these Files [Download] check marked:
    PDA

Paid OneClickRoot for Root and Restore Data but they messed it up and ditched me-phone-error-oneclickroot-sean-odin.jpg
    07-16-2017 04:36 PM
    Duplicate, please respond here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/ve...ml#post5887463. Thread closed to prevent parallel discussions.
    07-17-2017 12:00 PM