Is there a brand you hope takes over the mobile phone industry?

Joe Passineau

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
Is there one brand you hope takes over as the 'best' phone brand that people flock to?
I work for a phone store, and everyone defaults to Samsung, or Apple, as they do not really realize that there are other brands aside from them with great products.

Also, if you are bored, would you do another updated Every Day Carry some time? I love those videos.

Keep up the awesome work Mr Mobile, sorry for the novel.

MrMobile

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey Joe! Always nice to meet someone else from the phone-slingin' lifestyle!

No, I wouldn't want one brand to take over, because I feel like innovation would grind to a halt without competition. I wish there was more diversity in sales figures (I get tired of the Samsung-Apple duopoly too) and I expect more consolidation in the future, but for now I'm just enjoying the diversity of devices out there. There are brands that I think deserve more exposure/recognition than they get, though: OnePlus and Motorola jump to mind. I feel like so many people could save so much money if they bought a OnePlus 3T or a Moto Z Play instead of the flagships – and I doubt many could tell much difference in real-world performance!

And yes, I do plan another EDC once I settle on a new carry! Lots in flux right now.

Thanks for the question!

LuxuryTouringZone

Trusted Member
Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
"Is there a brand you hope takes over the mobile phone industry?"

Certainly not! We need competition and diversity. It's what pushes manufacturers to make better, higher quality smartphones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol