Inexpensive WiFi Only Tablet.

Goldfinger321

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello Mr Mobile.

I'm looking for a nice WiFi only tablet for home only use without busting my $300.00 budget. All I can about is the ability to download apps and watch movies - shows.

Can you recommend anything?

Thanks

MrMobile

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi Goldfinger,

I don't spend much time looking in that space because there are so many cheap Android tablets out there. Used to be that the Nexus 7 was the go-to recommendation in that arena, but that's too old to go with these days. Both the iPad and the Pixel C will give you a great experience but each will take you above your budget.

Have you considered the Nexus 9? I really hesitate to recommend it as it's got some reliability issues, but it's certainly come down in price a lot since launch. If that's a no-go, you can find older-generation Galaxy Tab devices for under $300. Same with the new Amazon Fire lineup, if you're willing to take a little ecosystem hit.

Sorry I can't be more definitive!

Goldfinger321

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Mr Mobile

I'm just looking for a cheap tablet so I can use exclusively for watching movies and shows at home on my favorite apps without using any data.

I've checked into some of your recommendations and am thinking about the Nexus 9. Seems like it has nice reviews at a very reasonable price.

GF

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie