Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I was really disappointed that the Zoom 3 was never released in Feb. Now that's it's being pushed back to quarter 2 for upgrades, do you know when within Q2 that it might be released in the US?

I was personally fine w/ the specs though I wouldn't complain about a camera upgrade. I thought the SD625 was a snappy enough processor & really liked the $400 price point for that phone.

Also, any idea what area(s) they might upgrade?

Last edited:

MrMobile

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Totally forgot about that phone until just now! Sorry –*no inside scoop on anything ASUS-related. Wish they'd make more of an effort to push their stuff here in the States, as they do make some interesting handsets. I agree with you that a Snap 625 + $400 price point = win.

Diehlirious

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
Totally forgot about that phone until just now! Sorry –*no inside scoop on anything ASUS-related. Wish they'd make more of an effort to push their stuff here in the States, as they do make some interesting handsets. I agree with you that a Snap 625 + $400 price point = win.

Thanks for the response. Any other dual rear camera phablets you might be looking forward too in 2017?

I agree for a company that makes some nice smartphones, there's not enough brand recognition in the US w/ that area.

jcrites2008

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site

Funny you said this was a win at $400 because it comes out even cheaper at $329 and has good reviews but still no mention at all on android central. The only thing I can figure is that it's being ignored because it's shipping with Marshmallow. Even so, it still seems like a good deal. Not everyone needs the latest and greatest OS.

Groover1971

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
You can get the Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom online for $199 and that's with a US warranty. I just bought it 2 years after it was released. I'm loving mine.