Deciding between two devices

pollie00

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey, so I currently have to devices, a Nexus 6p and a LG G5. The G5 I received on the last Best Buy promo for $5 dollars a month. I think the 6p is probably the best Android I have ever had. The two reasons I got the G5 was potential trade in value for a flagship this year and the worry that the Nexus wouldn't get updates past this fall. Well the trade in idea is kind of out right now because Verizon wants you to go to unlimited to get any value. The G5 is ok, my plan was to sell my 6p. For right now the best quality of the G5 is the camera and the size (6p is pretty big). But the 6p is just seems better in ever other regards. Any suggestions on what I should do?

robk84

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Keep your 6p, it will get the big update this fall and next year you can upgrade to a pixel 2 when prices are discount.

LuxuryTouringZone

Trusted Member
Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
If speedy updates are your priority, then I can understand why it would make sense to keep the Nexus 6P. I'd personally route for the LG G5 since it too will receive Nougat, albeit later, has a phenomenal camera, removable battery, microSD card slot, great display and modules. Oh, and it's easier to repair if you ever wanted to attempt that!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49