Help! I do not know the apps on my Moto e5 that are supposed to have restricted access or unrestricted access?
    04-28-2020 03:50 PM
    there is absolutely no way to tell you at this point. we do not know what apps you have installed. the best way to tell is to see if the permissions make sense. for example, most gaming apps do not need camera permissions. and why do single player games need access to your contact list. just use a little common sense. with as big as the play store is, there are plenty of alternatives that may not need the same permissions.
    04-28-2020 04:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which apps are you concerned about?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    04-28-2020 08:55 PM
    there is absolutely no way to tell you at this point. we do not know what apps you have installed. the best way to tell is to see if the permissions make sense. for example, most gaming apps do not need camera permissions. and why do single player games need access to your contact list. just use a little common sense. with as big as the play store is, there are plenty of alternatives that may not need the same permissions.
    Yeap.
    One way to find out, play with it.
    If the browser doesn't need cam or mic access I restrict it... but you' may need to hunt it if latter you do need it.
    Many times with Note 10 + Pie they remind you or even take you to the setting. Thoughtful.

If you disable some though like android services allow to run in background some paid for apps can't verify their playstore license. Took me a little to track that one down...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-28-2020 10:11 PM
    Yeah you'll have go through the list there and choose what makes sense but can cause errors for that app to function.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-28-2020 10:27 PM