equipo bloqueado en fastboot&rescue mode

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

mi equipo huawei g elite plus esta en fastboot&rescue mode, presiono el boton de apagado y se reinicia en la misma pantalla. al conectarla al PC dice aparato no conectado así que no puedo acceder a nada sobre configuracion del equipo, a ningun dato. como puedo recuperar

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! From Google Translate: "my huawei g elite plus team is in fastboot & rescue mode, I press the off button and it restarts on the same screen. when connecting it to the PC it says device not connected so I cannot access anything about equipment configuration, no data. how can i recover"

This could be due to a faulty Volume Up button. On that phone, you get to the Recovery Menu by powering on with the Power and Vol UP buttons pressed. If the button is stuck or broken such that the phone thinks it's always being pressed, then each time you power the phone on, it will go to that menu.

You can try cleaning the Volume button by swabbing all around it with rubbing alcohol. But if that doesn't work, then you probably have to take it to a repair shop (or, if it's still under warranty, contact Huawei).

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech