Device: Moto Z4

Issue: Ringer from phone calls comes through phone's speakers and NOT through Bluetooth headphones.

When I am at work, I am on my Bluetooth earphones. My music, and all audio for that matter, comes through my Bluetooth earphones. This includes text notifications as well. So I find it very odd that when someone calls me, the phone call's ringtone goes though the phone's speaker. The phone will stop my music from playing, and sound the ringtone from the phone's speakers. Helpful for some, I'm sure, but I can't find a setting that allows the ring to go through my headphones.

Again, I find it weird that my text's notifications sound through the headphones, but not call ringtones. I can't, for the life of me, contemplate why one works but the other doesn't.

Is there a setting that allows me to fix this? To get call notifications through my earphones? The only work-arounds I've seen so far are just to download 3rd party apps like SoundAbout, but honestly having to trigger it off and on every time I connect my Bluetooth headphones sounds like a pain, and I'd probably forget to do every day. That, and the apps suggested usually slow down/crash phones..

So any help with this?
    05-19-2020 05:15 PM
    Can you test these Bluetooth headphones on another device? If not have you try umpiring and pair again and reboot the phone.

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    05-19-2020 06:42 PM
    I am the OP here.

I have tested these headphones on other devices, and pair/unpair these to my phone daily. I have also rebooted the phone. Nothing has changed.
    05-19-2020 07:13 PM
    I am the OP here.

I have tested these headphones on other devices, and pair/unpair these to my phone daily. I have also rebooted the phone. Nothing has changed.
    Hi, welcome!

What options do you have when its paired to your phone under Bluetooth?
    05-19-2020 07:18 PM
    "Media, phone calls and contact sharing" only. Nothing about notifications, and even the notification settings does not show anything for "notifications through Bluetooth" or anything similar.
    05-20-2020 11:35 AM