Would like to record a ball game to micro sd card as one video instead of 30 minute segments. Would like to upload to facebook as 1 video so the rest of team's family could watch as 1 video instead of 2 or 3 videos for 1 game. I usually broadcast game live to facebook and it works fine as 1 video. I only save it to the micro sd card when phone signal is too low to broadcast live.
    05-20-2020 05:51 PM
    There could be a few reasons for this. The card or phone may not be fast enough to continue to record based on your recording settings, some phones have a hard time limit when recording at maximum resolution and frame rate, the file size may be too large for the way the card is formatted, and maybe other ways.

It would be extremely helpful if you would register an account so you can give us more details. Which make and model phone, recording settings, and which card you have would be a good start.

Otherwise, try changing things up to try and isolate the problem. Try different recording settings and record to internal storage to see if it changes anything.
    05-20-2020 06:02 PM
    I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    05-20-2020 07:29 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! As of now, the Camera apps on Android devices can only save a video with a maximum filesize of 4 GB. The explanations I've seen is that it's likely legacy code related to older devices that used FAT32, which has a maximum filesize of 4 GB. I think that might be changing soon, but for now, that's your limitation.

What I would suggest is to record those videos, then use a video editing app to stitch them together (nothing fancy needed -- you can use the Photos app on Windows 10 to do it). Then share that resulting video file with your friends and family.
    05-20-2020 10:44 PM