Hi just as title above no sound when I say ok Google, I've tried many things deleting the voice was the first thing I tried, but when I retrain my voice I don't have to say anything it says it's good and already done but how can it be if I just deleted it so that could be the problem, even when I delete the app I still don't have to do the voice train part.

I've cleared the Google app cache, deleted all data, checked to see if everything is turned on, all the tips that are out there I've tried so I was hoping someone can help thanks.
    05-24-2020 01:56 PM
    Which phone? So you're saying that when you give a Hey Google command or question, you don't hear the voice at all? Open your Google app, tap More at the lower right, then Settings>Google Assistant>Assistant, scroll down and tap Phone (or whichever Assistant device you're using), then under Voice and Speech, make sure Speech Output is turned on.
    05-24-2020 10:40 PM
    You PM'd this to me, since you were having trouble responding: "I'm using the Pocophone F1 I've already done what you said turned on the speech output checked the language, all that stuff but the assistant still won't answer me back when I ask a question, I'm totally at a loss it has to be something to do with my phone but I can't figure out what's and yes the media is turned up full thanks."

What kinds of questions have you tried? Certain replies won't be spoken. Do you mean that even if you ask something simple like "Hey Google, what's today's date?", it still doesn't say anything back to you?
    05-26-2020 12:50 AM