[MEGATHREAD] WE2012/Winning Eleven problems

Tongasious

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
App installation

Hello
First I downloaded Winning Eleven Game Apk on my Techno H6 and I really enjoys it..
But unfortunately I restarted my phone and I downloaded the Apk again but wen am installing it says "App not installed".. Any help pls?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why winningeleven

Welcome to Android Central! Questions about this game seem to surface on a regular basis. Are you installing the game from the Play Store, or from somewhere else?

A

Android Central Question

Why that after installing kolami we2012 was not started on Samsung galaxy j3 emerge

I tired to start kolami we2012 on Samsung galaxy j3 after but is not starting

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why that after installing kolami we2012 was not started on Samsung galaxy j3 emerge

21h later.

We obviously cannot help you if you don't respond.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: My phone can't play WE2012

This sounds like the Winning Eleven 2012 game we get asked about fairly often, for some strange reason. No one seems to know much about it, but I seem to recall this is/was a region locked game. Assuming 2012 is the year it was released, I highly doubt it'll be playable. Any time I have searched for info, I also find a lot of hits on "Pro Evolution Soccer," so it's possible the company changed the naming at some point.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My phone can't play WE2012

Welcome to Android Central! I'm guessing you downloaded it as an apk from some random site. This never guarantees compatibility with your phone, and it's also a good way of getting malware, since most sites with apks do nothing to ensure security.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why does Winning Eleven 2012 not work on my Android phone?

Welcome to Android Central. To reply to this thread and receive notifications when others leave comments please create an account. This link will help you do that... https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community-new-post.html

As me just saying eluded to, we will need more information.

To expand on Galactic Zoo's statement, if you didn't download it from the Google's Play Store there are any number of reasons the app isn't working for you. Just to name a couple, it could be a bogus app, it may not be compatible with your device.

I think I'm safe saying most around here would recommend only getting apps from Google, Amazon and your manufacturer's app store. Internet app stores are fair game for every sleazy sneezy app developer and you never know what you're going to get.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why does Winning Eleven 2012 not work on my Android phone?

We get this question a lot, for some reason. Not exactly sure why or where this app came from, but what info I could find suggests it's only available in one specific region. That alone could be problem. If you downloaded it from an official source like Google Play or direct from the developer, then I suggest you contact the developer directly.

Otherwise, consider the wider released Pro Evolution Soccer, which is what pops up on Google Play when doing a search for "Winning Eleven."

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.pesam

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12