Reversed text problem. [onn tablet]

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Everything on my onn. tablet is backwards. I've done the reset, restarted it, tried doing forcing the text back right, but nothing is helping. The tablet was bought for my kids schoolwork.

A

Android Central Question

I have a tablet and all the lettering is backwards I think it is mirrored how do I fix it

Please help I need to figure out how to fix this. I have an odor ONN tablet and all the lettering is backwards now so is the screen how can I fix this?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: I have a tablet and all the lettering is backwards I think it is mirrored how do I fix it

There have been NUMEROUS threads on this over the last week. It was a fault with a recent update and word is that a fix is due within a week (I think one post said possibly tomorrow even). Someone will be along to link back to an existing thread for discussion on this

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
the fix is already being rolled out according to the cnet forums. you can see if you got it by going to your settings and upgrade. or it should do it automatically within the next day.

A

Android Central Question

My android onn 8 inch tablet screen flipped and we can’t fix it

So when you turn the tablet on the screen flipped. You can’t use it at all. I tried to press the tiny hole next to the power button but is not working. What can I do to fix it. I bought the tablet back in February so it’s fairly new

A

Android Central Question

How can fix my on tablet

My tablets screen is mirrored I need something to fix it and I have to click the opposite side of my tablet.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: How can fix my on tablet

There should be an update that resolves this. We had A LOT of questions about this last weekend and earlier this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon