Randomly on my onn android tablet everything was flipped backwards. What do I do to fix that?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

The tablet looks as if you took your phone and looked at it through a mirror. I really need help.

val waz here

May 28, 2020
Visit site

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
What's the point of offering people the ability to ask questions without making an account if ur just gonna refuse to help if they dont have an acc LOL you must've deleted MY thread not this dude's what a completely useless site
I explained to you the very first time you posted , guest can ask a question but cant reply until they register , we need more information to help you
You dont seem to understand that . You can't just keep making post like that, not how it works .

Now since your here would you like to try fix your issue?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What's the point of offering people the ability to ask questions without making an account if ur just gonna refuse to help if they dont have an acc LOL you must've deleted MY thread not this dude's what a completely useless site

We've been helping the best we can, but in order to have a discussion, a member needs to be registered. We're a unique site in that we actually allow people to ask questions without registering, but unless the question is really simple, chances are there's further back and forth that's needed in order to diagnose an issue.

This poster created about 6 or 7 separate threads asking the same question which had already been answered. It's somewhat disruptive (and, in my opinion, a bit rude if intentional) to keep posting the same thing repeatedly while completely ignoring the help we're trying to give).

I challenge you to call the responses that the rest of the Ambassador crew and I give here as completely useless. Look through all 133,069 (now 133,070) of my posts, and call me useless to my face, go ahead. In addition, there are many other non-badged community members who regularly share their knowledge and really make a difference. So how about you do the same, instead of just coming on here to be a useless troll?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh, and by the way, it sounds like the Force RTL Layout setting in the Developer Options, as I already mentioned in the other thread. You're welcome.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site

It is not that others are refusing to help, it is just that they needed more info in order to help. If you had provided all the info needed the first time, then you would not have needed to create an account. I actually agree with you. posting a question without an account is a waste of time. I wish this forum would eliminate that feature but I also wish, since they do have that feature, to include a guide as to what info to include on that page. one thing though, the site is not useless. it helps a lot of people.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site

why did you respond to my post when others say the same thing about answering questions daily? as far as the sticky for more info, that info needs to be on the "ask a question" page not behind a bunch of other clicks. I mean when you click on the link to ask a question, tell me now, where is that sticky?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Both of those are on the Ask A Question page as stickies, but unregistered guests most likely will not see them, since they'll just go straight to asking a question.

The higher-ups are still working on the transition to the new forum software, and I think the issue of allowing unregistered guests to ask questions is still up for debate. There are a number of Ambassadors and Mods who are strongly advocating against allowing it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
One member who actually bothered to register said this might be a more widespread issue with ONN tablets. Maybe they pushed an update that seriously borked the interface. Wouldn't be too surprising considering the extreme budget quality of the device (although I guess it would be surprising that it got any update in the first place).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC