I don't see a place for a second physical SIM card.
    05-29-2020 10:03 PM
    Verizon model are not dual sim , 1 for sim and other for sd card .no digital either
    If you have futher questions ,I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-29-2020 10:05 PM
    I'm sure there probably are but I don't know of any US models with dual SIM...

Do you have a second number you want to port to this device or do you just want a second number?

I should create my own Sticky for this but;

You could get Google Voice, free for all Google users. It will give you a second number when you sign up, and someone mentioned once that you can port numbers to it, if you have a second portable number, instead. It also has a lot of great features, that I won't bother to type not knowing what your situation is.

Get back with us and I'll answer any questions about Google Voice that I can.
    B. Diddy and mustang7757 like this.
    05-29-2020 11:08 PM
    This made me go look... Anyway I found this list and was surprised to see my beloved S10 on the list. After looking at a few of the devices it seems they are mostly, if not all, deemed international models. The article starts off with, "Although the demand for a dual SIM phone isn’t that high in the US like UK and other parts of the world, but this year did see a rise in demand..." I would assume that they would work in the US being international and all.
    05-29-2020 11:21 PM
    This made me go look... Anyway I found this list and was surprised to see my beloved S10 on the list. After looking at a few of the devices it seems they are mostly, if not all, deemed international models. The article starts off with, "Although the demand for a dual SIM phone isn’t that high in the US like UK and other parts of the world, but this year did see a rise in demand..." I would assume that they would work in the US being international and all.
    Only international have dual sim , USA nope
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-30-2020 01:06 AM