So a while back my songs disappeared from the iMusic app on Vivo y81 that I use. Their download links were still in the downloads and I had to access the site again to get them back. It took so much time and I was hoping it won't happen again but I just checked and here we are. Can anyone please help me out figuring why this keeps happening? Why is the music still in zip folders and downloaded folder and available to download again but disappears from the app? Please help.
    05-30-2020 05:59 AM
    What app are you using? Imusic is a bit vague on Android.
    05-30-2020 07:48 AM
    Is this a free app offering music to download for free? The Imusic app I found in the Play Store seemed to only offer media playing capability, no music downloading ability.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    05-30-2020 07:52 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If these are "free" music downloads, then the copyright owner of those songs might have gotten wind of the files being illegally made available on a filesharing site, and therefore made the songs unavailable. Remember, "free"music downloaders work by trawling the web for filesharing sites that have the song you're looking for. Those songs were either not intended to be made public, or were illegally made public. Also, the fine print of those types of apps typically say that the music is for "research only," and supposedly require you to delete the music from your device once your "research" is complete.
    05-30-2020 01:28 PM