Zedge Ringtones
    06-04-2020 10:58 PM
    Once you download it , go internal storage find folder notification or ringtone and put the Zedge tone there and then go to sound profile should be on the list .

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-04-2020 11:09 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you have access to the actual ringtone files, move them to the directory called /Ringtones. Then open your Contacts app, select a contact, and tap Menu>Set Ringtone.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-04-2020 11:12 PM
    You should register to help us communicate.

Are you setting this ringtone for calls or texts? Zedge already has the tool needed built in for setting ringtones to call contacts. Touch the desired ringtone and select "Set", then obviously choose set contact ringtone. Presto bango you're done. I mean you have to choose the contact, but again obviously...

I usually do stuff like this in bulk for my text/SMS contacts, so I do it for 2 or more contacts at once, saves me going back and forth between apps. To do this;
    -Go into Zedge find the ringtone(s) you want to use
    -Tap the ringtone to open it
    -Use the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner (DO NOT use the set option at the bottom obviously)
    -Select download
    -Repeat the steps until you have all of the ringtones you need downloaded
    -Go to your SMS app and select the contact thread you want to add a ringtone to and open the conversation
    -Locate the customize option (Probably 3 dots somewhere in one of the upper corners)
    -When you arrive at the notification>select sound option, use the option to use *Zedge and it will show you all of your Zedge downloads
    Easy peasy

*If you do not have Zedge as an option you have probably set a default app for assigning ringtones. To remove this default, do the following;
    Settings>Applications>Tone Select (or whatever the name of your default ringtone app is)>Set as default>Clear defaults. Now you're ready to use your Zedge downloads.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-05-2020 12:37 AM
    How do you put Zedge ringtones on individual contacts?-screenshot_20200604-234311_contacts.jpg
    Select Contact. Hit edit
    Scroll Down.
    How do you put Zedge ringtones on individual contacts?-screenshot_20200604-234340_contacts.jpg
    Go to Ringtone, enable permissions. This allows you to select from preloaded ringtones. Save.

For Zedge, from the app, select the ringtone. Hit Set.
    How do you put Zedge ringtones on individual contacts?-screenshot_20200604-235502_zedge.jpg
    Set Contact Ringtone.
    How do you put Zedge ringtones on individual contacts?-screenshot_20200604-235510_zedge.jpg
    And voilá, you are set.
    How do you put Zedge ringtones on individual contacts?-screenshot_20200604-235859_contacts.jpg

I hope this is helpful to you!
    Attached Thumbnails How do you put Zedge ringtones on individual contacts?-screenshot_20200604-234326_contacts.jpg  
    06-05-2020 01:00 AM
    The last image wasn't loaded, nor does it show up in the Manage Attachments to remove it. Weird. But it's irrelevant.
    06-05-2020 01:08 AM