I work for a trust that has been donated unused Alcatel 3T8 tablets to be given to people who are self isolated and need digital communication, but do not have the necessary skills to download required apps. I have made dummy google accounts to be able to install appropriate apps. I then remove those unique accounts for each device , through Settings, User Account process, also by profile, manage settings. Once they are powered off, then started up again, after a period of time, 30 mins estimated, as I have 20 to set up, the account is still visible and accessible. I have tried disabling all sync to see. So, what I am asking is there a way to permanently remove the account.
    06-05-2020 07:08 PM
    Go to settings find factory reset , put your password and it will remove the account

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Removing Google Account for a tablet-20200605_201723.jpeg
    06-05-2020 07:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! In order to continue using the tablets normally with those apps installed, the Google account has to remain on the device. It might be better to look into some kind of MDM (Mobile Device Management) software that would allow you to supervise all of the tablets and control which apps are installed.
    ManiacJoe and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-05-2020 09:15 PM