• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

can you help me access my phone i forgot pass code after i reset phone

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
If your phone was reset there shouldn't be a passcode, it should start up as a new device and ask for the Google account.

If you don't know the password for your Google account you'll need to try and do a password recovery on the account which would be easiest by going to gmail on a PC.

It's important not to forget your passwords, especially on a phone, without them the device is essentially a paper weight. Google implemented security features a solid 5 plus years ago making it near impossible to use a stolen device by preventing people from resetting them without knowing the Google account and password.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Has this always been your phone? If it belonged to someone else and that person never properly removed their Google account before you got your hands on it, then it's asking for that person's Google account/password, not yours. You'd have to get that person to help you log in with their Google info. Otherwise, you're probably out of luck. See this: What to do if you forget your phone's PIN/password/pattern - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze