can you help me access my phone i forgot pass code after i reset phone
    06-07-2020 03:39 PM
    If your phone was reset there shouldn't be a passcode, it should start up as a new device and ask for the Google account.

If you don't know the password for your Google account you'll need to try and do a password recovery on the account which would be easiest by going to gmail on a PC.

It's important not to forget your passwords, especially on a phone, without them the device is essentially a paper weight. Google implemented security features a solid 5 plus years ago making it near impossible to use a stolen device by preventing people from resetting them without knowing the Google account and password.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-07-2020 04:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Has this always been your phone? If it belonged to someone else and that person never properly removed their Google account before you got your hands on it, then it's asking for that person's Google account/password, not yours. You'd have to get that person to help you log in with their Google info. Otherwise, you're probably out of luck. See this: What to do if you forget your phone's PIN/password/pattern - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-07-2020 07:30 PM
    If you have a Samsung might have good chance to remotely unlock if signed into your Samsung account on the phone , all others factory reset in recovery
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-07-2020 07:40 PM